The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all of us in many ways. We are truly honored to begin welcoming guests back to Buena Vista as Colorado re-opens and summer is near. To make sure we're providing the safest experience possible, both for guests as well as our employees, we have analyzed our operation and have made a few changes to reduce the risk of Covid-19, including:
- Check-in: Your confirmation email will include a link to our lodging policies. To make the check-in process as contact-free as possible, please e-sign these policies via your own device so that there's nothing to sign when you arrive at the front desk.
We'll do our best to have your room ready by our stated check-in time of 3pm. Our housekeeping team is however taking extra time to thoroughly disinfect your room, on top of our existing stringent cleaning guidelines, so please be patient if it's not quite ready by then.
- Hotel Staff: All employees will have their temperatures taken at clock-in, and will of course immediately return home if they exhibit Covid-19 symptoms. Additionally, employees will be wearing face coverings at all times.
- Sanitizing Stations: Hand Sanitizing Stations are placed throughout the hotel for your convenience.
- Minimalist Approach: We have removed all non-essential, difficult to disinfect items from our guestrooms. It looks a little bare but is safer.
- Mid-Stay Cleaning: In order to minimize contact between guests and our housekeeping team, we are not offering mid-stay cleanings during this time. Instead, fresh towels, beverage supplies, etc. will be available at the front desk.
- HVAC: The Surf Hotel & Surf Chateau are proud to have state-of-the-art heating and cooling systems. Each guestroom has its own heat and air-conditioning system which brings in fresh air from outside. There is no cross ventilation between guestrooms.
- Face-Coverings: Guests are to wear a face covering during check-in and at any other time they may be within 6 feet of other customers outside their family unit.
- Wesley & Rose: Our in-house restaurant and bar Wesley & Rose will be open nightly from 4pm to 9pm and Sunday brunch will be served from 8am to 2pm. Take-out is also available if you would like to enjoy your food and drinks in your room or across from the hotel at The Beach.